Campus Visit and Information Meetings
We believe God has given parents, not the Church or State, the responsibility of educating their children and teaching them to faithfully love and serve Him. Our board, administration and faculty view themselves as servants of the parents who assist them in their biblical obligation to educate their children in the Lord.
If you’re interested in seeing if Legacy is the right school for your family, please join us at one of our parent information meetings and visit our campus (your children are welcome too). Please call our office at 661-393-1783 to RSVP or ask any questions. We look forward to hearing from you!
K-12th Informational Meetings
4:30 pm – 6:00 pm in Building 3, Room 303
Tuesday, March 5th
Tuesday, April 2nd
Thursday, May 9th
8:30 am or 10:30 am
Thursday, March 14th
Thursday, April 11th
Tuesday, May 21st
Tuition & Fees
It is our goal to provide an excellent educational and spiritual development program that is financially feasible for a one income family. This can be very difficult, and we have done our best to run a streamlined program at LCA. We are committed to keep costs affordable for all families.
1. Attend a Parent Information Meeting.
2. Read the LCA Parent/Student Handbook. Speak to an administrator regarding any questions you may have regarding LCA and the University Model® Program.
3. Pray for the Lord’s guidance in this decision for your family.
4. Submit the Pre-Enrollment Packet. Include one Student Information Form for each applying student, and additionally, one Student Response Form for each student entering 7th-12th grade. Submit with appropriate Processing and Academic Screening Fees per student (see Tuition and Fees).
5. Complete a family interview – we will contact you to schedule this.
The family interview is an opportunity to answer any questions you may have and clarify the expectations of LCA.
6. Complete Student Screening Assessment – we will contact you to schedule this.
*Report cards from the last two years and any test results are to be brought to the screening. If you have any other examples of work, or pertinent educational documents that help us to know more about your child, please feel free to bring them. Each potential LCA student will be given a set of age appropriate screening assessments. LCA administers a set of screening tools to identify the strengths and areas of need for each student applying for admission. Reaching a specific score on assessments is not a prerequisite for acceptance to LCA.
7. Receive letter of acceptance from LCA Administration.
8. Upon acceptance, the enrollment fee must be paid and all admission forms must be completed and submitted before the admissions process is considered final. Each student needs to have a complete and current cumulative report on file at Legacy Christian Academy by the start of classes. This file includes, but is not limited to: Student birth certificate, transfer of previous school records, health examination by a licensed physician, immunization records, pertinent student and family information and a completed emergency authorization form.